ABOUT ANNETTE JAFFE
- Over two decades of interior design experience
- Built and retained an impressive list of residential and commercial clients
- Benefits from working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals
- Approaches projects with a seasoned business acumen and a vibrant energy
- Prior to founding AJI, Annette designed, manufactured and wholesaled a full line of decorative home accessories, widely sold, throughout the United States under her own label.
- Develops a narrative and visual language to assure the character of every interior is consistent and true
- Integrates function and performance with creative vision and seeks alternate ways to use and create space.
- Driven by budget, time frames and operational results
- Works collaboratively with the design, operations and investment teams
- Seeks alternate ways to use and create space
- Proud to be recognized for a wide variety of distinct interiors that suit the client and architecture.
- Accustomed to working with large and small, residential and commercial, architects, owners and developers.
- Formulates a distinctive vision while being a team player
- Recognizes and respects the importance of function and performance integrating with the creative vision
- Corporate Mantra: Create and collaborate. Be responsive, responsible and accountable. Listen, hear and always leave your ego at the door.